LEADING FEATURES NEXT LEVEL RACING® PLATFORM MANAGER SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR RACING AND FLIGHT TITLES ON PC WITH SIMPLE USB PLUG IN EUROPEAN MADE, PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM DESIGNED IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLD LEADING COMMERCIAL MOTION ENGINEERS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR JUST THE SEAT TO MOVE AS COMMON WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED AND...
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed purely for customers wanting the ultimate immersion and the most realistic simulation experience available. The future of simulation is here and the Next Level Racing® Motion platform puts you on the racetrack or flight tarmac with incredible precision, realism and immersion. Combine the Next Level Racing® platform with any VR headset on the market for an incredible experience that is simply unbeatable.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is designed and engineered specifically just for the seat to move to give the most realistic immersion with the mind and body. With this design and engineering it’s tested and proven to feel the g-forces more effectively through muscle pressures that you wouldn’t feel if the wheel and pedals moved at the same time. This pressure applied to your body and muscles can more realistically replicate and sustain the same g-forces as a real car. This method of only the seat moving is not only used by professional race car drivers for training but also on some of the world’s most advanced and high end motion simulators including CXC Simulations©. The platform also features Tactile Feedback by having two side/points vibration capabilities using true in game feedback based on car telemetry information to simulate road bumps, road texture, vibrations, gear changes, collisions, horizontal rubs & bumps
Designed and engineered to be the most advanced professional consumer platform on the market. We are certain it can outperform professional platforms at a fraction of the price. The platform is a product forged by years of simulation expertise combined with world leading European motion and software engineers at MotionSystems®. The Next Level Racing® Motion Platforms are not only used by sim racers from around the world but also leading universities, military defense force, training institutions and professional drivers/pilots.
The platform comes complete with Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software. This is professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new titles as they are released. The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch with a click of a button. The software also includes VR headway which using advanced mathematics formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at run time meaning the most authentic and immersive simulation experience. The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is designed for ease of use with little to no technical support required for assembly and operation meaning you can install the platform yourself with ease and be up and racing/flying with complete motion in less than an hour.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform combined with VR is simply an incredible experience, some of our favourite titles with include Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally and iRacing. For VR companies developing their own software SDK is available at an extra cost. Our SDK allows 3rd party software integration and adding motion for customised VR projects. For more info please contact us. The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is robust product that is also suitable for commercial use and we provide 1-year warranty for commercial customers.
The Motion Platform V3 is used by many professionals in their industry of racing, flight and research. This is the perfect solution of any user that is wanting an accurate replication of motion.
I can’t get over the quality of the kit, especially when you consider the price point. That’s a seriously accessible consumer unit
Lee Mathers – Principle Game Designer – CodeMasters – Motion V2
It really enhances the experience… Live for Speed, it felt fricking great. Iracing, it felt great. F1 2015, i loved it!
Darin Gangi – Inside Sim Racing – Motion V1
- European made, professional platform designed in collaboration with world leading commercial motion engineers
- Specially designed for just the seat to move as common world’s most advanced and high end motion simulators including CXC Simulations©
- Incredibly fast, yet smooth realistic movements using professional motion cueing profiles and software engine
- The most compact design in the world yet it’s incredibly powerful - it can fit within the space of your existing cockpit without any additional space required
- Can support up to 130 kg or 285 lb users
- Simple to use with dedicated click and play Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC with simple USB plug in
- VR Headway technology built into the Platform Manager Software
- Passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the platform can even be used for more demanding purposes such as commercial centres and events whilst not overheating
- Electromagnetic motor shaft brakes ensures zero movement of the platform when the system is switched off.
- Built in power source, including an active PFC function to protect from short circuit/overload/overvoltage and overheating.
- Acoustical panels inside to reduce noise of operation even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being quietest platforms on the market
- Quality European Manufacturing and backed with a 2-year warranty
- Max Angular Displacement for Pitch & Roll : +- 10°
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Next Level Racing® V3 Motion Platform
- Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software download
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Steel side panels to directly bolt on to your Next Level Racing® GTultimate Cockpit, Next Level Racing® Flight Simulator or retrofit to your existing cockpit
- Power Source : 110-240VAC 50-60HZ
- Max Power Consumption : 350W
- Max User Weight : 130 Kg
- Ambient Temperatures : -20° to +60°C
- Full Performance Temperatures : +5°C to +35°C
- Direct bolt on to all Next Level GTultimate and Flight Simulators. (Designed to easily adapt to other cockpits)
- Product Weight – 25 kg or 55 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions – 52 x 49 x 26 cm or 21” x 19” x 10”
- Boxed Weight – 28 kg or 62 lbs
- Part Number NLR-M001V3
COMPATIBLE NLR PRODUCTS
- Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Platform
- Next Level Racing® GTultimate v2
- Next Level Racing® GTtrack
- Next Level Racing Flight Simulator Pro (coming 2020)
- Other brand or DIY cockpits – Many customers also have the ability to create custom adaption to their cockpit