TERM & CONDITIIONS:
COMPETITION OFFICIAL RULES
1. The “WIN A Playseat® GT/RALLY Simulator” Competition (hereafter “Competition”) is organized by Auto Simulation Ltd (Digital Motorsports). having its registered office at Unit 6, Greenogue Business Park, Grants Road, Rathcoole, Dublin (Digital Motorsports).
The Competition starts on March 16 th , 2022, at 12:00 AM (GMT) and closes on March 22th , 2022 at 11:59 PM (GMT). Any reference to time in this document indicates Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”).
2. The Competition is only open to all competitors of Middle East and North African FIA Rally Stars Final. Individual who wishes to participate this Competition is responsible to verify the local law for participating.
3. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Digital Motorsports, its distributors or affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor, if applicable, are prohibited from participating to the Competition, as well as anyone with whom an employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his or her immediate family. For these official rules, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband, wife or partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO ENTER
4.1. To participate to this Competition, a participant (“you” or the “Participant”) must complete and comply with the following registration steps:
a) Sign up to the “www.digital-motorsports.com/RACEAward and complete the electronic entry form (“Entry Form”) by filling all required fields.
b) Each Participant can only participate once by using one valid e-mail address and one valid Instagram professional* account to enter Competition via the Entry Form.
4.3 No purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
4.4 Purchase will not increase the chances of winning of the Participant.
4.5 Digital Motorsports reserves the right to cancel or to exclude any participations if a Participant is in violation of the Rules of this Competition.
5.1 On March 25th, 2022 at 12:00 GMT, one winner will be selected at the Digital Motorsports office, using all Participants Instagram account collected from the Entry Form to select one winner (“Winner”) from all Participants (“Announment Date”).
5.2. Each participants Instagram Account will be assessed over the timeframe of the Competition (March 16th- March 22nd, 2022) under the pillars set out under the acronym R-A-C-E:
• R – REACH (Numbers): this measures the percentage increase the Participants Instagram account received in terms of reach on the posts regarding FIA Rally Star during the timeframe of the Competition.
• A – ATTRACTING (Followers): this measures the percentage increase the Participants Instagram account received in terms of followers during the timeframe of the Competition.
• C – COMMUNITY (Interactions): only posts that relate to FIA Rally Star will be counted towards the final scoring under each pillar, to ensure the content created during the timeframe of the Competition.
• E – Engagement (Content): this measures your percentage increase the Participants Instagram account received in terms of engagement on the posts about FIA Rally Star during the timeframe of the Competition.
5.3 Each Pillar will account for 25% of the final score for each Participant. Digital Motorsports will gather the information from each Participants Instagram Account and evaluate the participants under each pillar. Digital Motorsports may require access to the log in details of the Participants account to access the professional dashboard within the Instagram App. This will be requested by a member of the Digital Motorsports team only.
6.1 One Winner will be selected based on the performance of the Participant’s Instagram account during the timeframe of the Competition under the pillars; Reach, Attracting, Community and Engagement as per the conditions of Section 5 and will be awarded with ONE (1) driving simulator consisting of: one Playseat Sensation Pro chassis, one racing seat, one Thrustmaster TS-XW Servo base, one ThrustmasterRally steering wheel, one set of Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals, one Thrustmaster Gaming headset, one set of OMP Race gloves and one copy of the WRC game for the total value of $ 16,100.00 USD (SIXTEN THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS) (“Prize”).
7. The Prize is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Any difference between advertised and actual values will not be awarded.
8. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted with another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money. Digital Motorsports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to replace the Prize with another of a comparable value if it is not possible to award it to the Winner as described in paragraph 6 above for any reason.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. To be declared Winner, each Participant must respect the entry and eligibility conditions stipulated in this Competition Rules. Failure to respect one or several of these conditions means the Winner will be disqualified and the Participant whose has the next highest points will be chosen as the Winner.
10. Digital Motorsports will contact the Winner by e-mail. In the event that Digital Motorsports is unable to reach the Winner of the Competition for whatever reason within forty-eight (48) hours following the Announcement Date, Digital Motorsports will choose the participant with the next highest points to find a Winner.
11. To claim the Prize, the Winner must fill in and sign a declaration of compliance and a full liability release (hereafter “Compliance and Liability Form”) that will be sent to such Winner by e-mail by Digital Motorsports and return it by e-mail filled in and signed within fifteen (15) days of receiving it. In the event that the Compliance and Liability Form is not signed nor returned within the time limit, Digital Motorsport reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to chosen the Participant with the next highest point to receive the Prize. If Digital Motorsports decides not to choose a Winner, the Prize will simply not be awarded.
12. Upon receipt of the Compliance and Liability Form, Digital Motorsport will inform the Winner by e-mail of all the details related to how the Winner will receive the Prize.
13. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner between “March 25th, 2022 at 12:00 GMT” and “April 30th, 2022” inclusively.
14. In the event that it is not possible to deliver the Prize to the Winner, for whatever reason due to Winner’s situation such as not be able to provide valid information for delivery, the Prize must be claimed at Digital Motorsports’ offices, Unit P6 Grants Road, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin, Ireland, D24 Y82X, by May 30th, 2022, at the latest, otherwise it shall become null and void. In such case, the Prize will not be redrawn and will simply not be awarded.
15. By entering this Competition you agree that Digital Motorsports, its respective companies and divisions and any other moral person of its corporate group, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, administrators, executives, employees and agents, as well as any contributor to the Competition, including “FIA Rally Star”, “Thrustmaster” and “Playseat” (hereafter called “Released Recipients”) are not responsible for matters regarding the Prize or the Competition and provide no guarantee for either. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Recipients for any liabilities for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use the Prize or from participation or inability to participate in this Competition and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Recipients be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Competition or acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
ALL INFORMATION AND EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS COMPETITION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, 3 INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
16. Digital Motorsports shall not be held liable in any case where its inability to act results from a fact or situation beyond its control (including but not limited an outbreak of an epidemic or pandemic), from a strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in its facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or companies whose services are used in the course of holding this Competition.
18. Digital Motorsports and the Release Recipients shall not incur any responsibility for incomplete or incomprehensible name and addresses provided by Participant(s). Digital Motorsports reserves the right to reject any Entry Form that is incomplete, illegible or mutilated or that contains a human or mechanical error and to proceed with the selection of another Entry Form.
19. Any Entry which are contrary to the spirit of the Competition or to the Competition rules (e.g., computer pirating, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and may be referred over to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated entries will be noticed and rejected.
20. The Released Recipients are not in any way responsible for any problem encountered by the Participant, including, but without being limited to, the technical malfunction of any network or lines, any other problem resulting directly or indirectly in a virus, bug or technical failure following the sending of e-mails to the Digital Motorsports for any reason including, but without being limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet network or on the Web site or a combination of both. The Release Recipients are not responsible for any damage done to computer equipment following entering the Competition. Digital Motorsports and other Release recipients are not responsible for any problem that could prevent the proper conduct of the Competition in accordance with the rules established herein including, but without restricting the generality of the above, or the postponement of the Competition promotion or of the Competition.
21. Digital Motorsports reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition without advance notice, subject to having obtained any required approval from Canada’s competition bureau or any other relevant authorities in the regions or country this Competition is legally carried out. For instance, Digital Motorsports may terminate this Competition if proper execution cannot be carried out for technical or legal reasons, and you agree that you shall not be entitled to any claims against DBOX.
22. The decisions made by Digital Motorsports are final and without appeal.
23. If one of the provisions of these Official Rules is or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
*Professional Instagram account refers to the type of account on Instagram. Professional accounts are required to allow Digital Motorsports to use the full functionality of the Instagram Professional Dashboard and measure the progress of the account in terms of reach, followers, and engagement as per the rules set out in Section 5.